Canterbury-Hurlstone Park RSL Club has prepared a robust COVID Safety Plan
which is designed to keep our Club a safe and welcoming environment
for our members and guests.
We require all staff and patrons to answer a number of screening questions, and have their temperature checked prior to entry into the Club.
Members and guests must all 'scan the Service NSW QR code' & ‘swipe to check in’.
It is important that all Members also ‘swipe to check out’
so that we are able to maintain accurate ‘patron and venue capacity data.
This is essential to meeting the necessary requirements
for our COVIDSafe venue.
OUR COVIDSAFE PLAN INCLUDES:
- Training of staff on COVID-19 awareness.
- Elevating our cleaning procedures to meet the required standards of NSW Health – inclusive of regular cleaning in between seatings in all outlets.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available throughout the club.
- We have removed all communal bar and dining items.
- We have provided the Service NSW QR code to be scanned upon entry.
- We have also adapted our venue entry and exit technology to ensure the required capacity and patron contact details are available to the NSW Health Department, should they be required.
- Venue floor plans have all been redesigned to provide a safe and comfortable socially distanced environment.
- Our COVID Safety Marshalls are on premise at all times to monitor venue capacities, and with the help of the rest of our team we ensure that everyone uses our facilities in a COVID safe way.
- Our overall trading capacity has been significantly reduced to prevent overcrowding and to ensure our venue complies with the current advice from the NSW Government.
- Our 'rules of play' are clearly visible around the Club, and we have floor markers to help everyone keep a little distance where required.
The safety and wellbeing of our Staff, Contractors, Members and Guests
is, and always has been our highest priority.
EXPERIENCE YOUR LOCAL CLUB - SAFELY