HP VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASSES NOW ZOOMING TO YOUR HOME!
We are excited to announce that we have now launched HP Virtual Fitness.
You can now join HP Fitness classes in the comfort of your own home, with our instructors whom you already know.
How do I join a virtual class?
- Click HERE to see the class events on the CHP Facebook page.
- Click the 'Going' TAB before the event.
(This tells us your coming, and makes it easy for you to find the event link on the day of the class)
- Make sure you have downloaded 'zoom' on your personal computer or mobile device
- To join the live virtual class click on the link in the Facebook Event (or use the link below)
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts. You may not be able to join the class once it has started.
How do I join a virtual class if I don't have Facebook?
Use the links below & follow above steps 3 to 5.
CURRENT WEEKLY SCHEDULE (new classes coming soon)
Monday 8:30 a.m. Japanese Yoga
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/97109480255
Thursday 10:00 a.m. Hatha Yoga
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/94342404352
Preparing for your class
- Make sure you have enough room to move around and a good internet connection.
- Please make sure you listen to your body and work out within you limits of fitness and capabilities to avoid injury.
- Bring your yoga mat, towel, water and for those that need to modify some movements, make sure you have a chair nearby.